Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tim is doing much better!!! Yeah God!!!! He had a little toast and chicken soup last night and did not throw it up :) He had a little fruit and toast this morning. We just saw Dr. Fassier this morning. Tim is scheduled to have surgery Wednesday or Thursday next week on his arm. Another "Yeah God!!!" Please pray that Tim's body will be up for the next surgery. His mind and heart are, thanks to his Lord and Savior! Ps 63:6-8 "On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."

3 comments:

  1. Great news! Praise God! Praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!!!! Praying that God will continue to give strength to Tim for the surgery ahead. Praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful to hear of the improvement and the testimony of Psalm63. Praying daily for all of you.

    ReplyDelete