Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good Saturday! And I mean "GOOD!" 8 hours of sleep! Yeah!!! It felt wonderful. Tim slept the best yet last night. We even got to sleep in a little :) 830! No residents came charging in at 630 this morning. Tim had a blast talking to friends on Facebook and Skype last night. So good to hear friendly voices. We have a pretty slow day planned for today. Not much happens on the weekends around here. It feels good. I hope to go out for a walk a bit later to get some fresh air. The sun is even trying to shine today :) Got to love weekends!!!

4 comments:

  1. Tim and Deb, Thanks for your blog. Your testimonies are such an encouragement to all of us to persevere in whatever struggle we each may be facing. We will lift you up in prayer today. Praying that with each added pound you may sense God's reminder that He is carrying you through this.
    - Wendi

    Good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning I was thinking of Tim and your family. This thought brought me to pray for you.
    As I was praying, Ted came in the house from prayer time at church. He mentioned Tim. I love how He plants those He loves on the hearts of others. I love how Jesus loves you.
    I'm thanking Him for the rest He gave...and how He holds you all in His arms.
    In His Grip, barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so thankful for the rest God gave you guys last night. He is so true to His words we've been praying for you... “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matt 11:28) Tim, glad to hear you had some fun computer time last night too. Remind your mom it's not good to do school work all the time. :) Have a restful weekend. We love you! Uncle Barr & Aunt Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim & Deb, Glad to hear that you guys were able to get some much need rest. I hope you have a wonderful week end, your in my prayers. ♥

    ReplyDelete