Thursday, March 17, 2011

We have x-rays scheduled for later today. We pray the back is straightening! Tim is going to talk at the Shriner's Chairman meeting at 1:00. Go figure :) We saw one of the Shriner's in the hall yesterday and he asked. My mom and brother arrived last night. I am flying home today :) I hope to be home in time for Holland Christians's Showcase. Kev, Allison, and I will leave early Saturday morning to drive 12 hours back to Montreal for Tim's surgery. Prayer requests: Tim's cold, travel safety, and that Tim's back is straightening so the surgery can take place on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. You da man, Tim!! Just be yourself and share Jesus love! You will be amazing. Praying that your spine is straightening out.
    Mrs. Breuker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you lots Tim!:) You are a pro at speaking after the last time:) I'm sure you did awesome!!:)

    ReplyDelete