Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday morning. The resident came in at 630am :( Rise and shine! Prayer concern. The crown of Tim's head is numb. This has been something that is progressively getting worse. They did not add anymore weight this morning. They want to get some x-rays first to make sure everything is alright with the numbness before they add more stress to the skull. I guess you could call him a real "numb skull!" Resident's bad joke :) Tim's cold is still there. We are hitting it with everything we can. Tim was a bit down this morning. Tired of the traction. Tired of his cold. Tired of his mom. Tired of being sore. John 14: 1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." The nurse just came in. We are off to x-ray!!!

5 comments:

  1. Praying for uplifted spirits, cured colds and feeling back in your head. You are lifted up daily in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say "hang in there buddy" but that would be another bad joke and Alex has already said that to you!! Praying for you, Tim. I wish we could be there and treat you with a big juicy steak and some video game time with Alex. Maybe we'll all be able to talk again tonight. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are having a down day Tim. I guess you are entitled to one now and then , just so you promise the "tim that says “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength” will be back tomorrow. We Love you Tim and are so amazed at your strength in God. Thanks for showing us how it's done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waking up in the middle of the night and using the time to pray for you. Will continue as long as god wakes me. Steven smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see the updates and especially specific things to pray for. Miss you at work Deb, but glad you are able to be there. It has been slow! Your sister and I both got out by 9pm last night. Take care,
    Sue A

    ReplyDelete