Saturday, March 26, 2011

We had some sweet friends from home visiting with us yesterday and today. Wayne and Deb said goodnight and goodbye as they head home early tomorrow. Always hard to see family and friends leaving as we are still here. Tim was up two more times today in the chair. Can only tolerate it for 20-30 minutes. Nice to have a quiet, slower weekend. I am sure on Monday Tim will be challenged again to do more. For those of you that know Tim well, video games are a favorite pass time. He has not played any since the surgery. "I am not feeling up to it." Now you REALLY know Tim is not feeling himself :( The staff here are loving having Tim back under their care. I can not tell you how many employees have stopped in to wave and quietly say "Hi." Even the chief stopped in and asked Tim if he could fix him something special! I told Tim not to get too used to this royal treatment because he won't get it from me when we get home :) Looking forward to watching Haven on line tomorrow. When Pastor Larry is not looking turn around and wave at the camera!!! Love to all, Tim and Deb

1 comment:

  1. You know Deb.. you and Tim could keep my parents a little longer if you want. Really, I wouldn't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete