Thursday, April 12, 2012

Home tomorrow. That's the plan, Lord willing. Lots of paper work. Lots of organizing for home nursing care, tutoring, PT, OT......I have met more people in the last week. Small baby steps. The CT scan from the lower back has been sent. We shall see what Montreal has to say. All in God's time. Tim had a very sore day. When we were transferring Tim yesterday his leg got pulled (very hard to avoid all Tim's fractures!!!) and his right femur got stressed. He was very sore. Pray for me. I have my first day back to work tomorrow. I have to save my leave time for Montreal. My heart will be in 2 places. Pray for safety as we will be transferring Tim a lot tomorrow to get him home. Pray for the pain. I am sure Tim will be very sore with all the transferring. Praise God for the chance to be home!!! We as a family do not even know how to begin to say thank you to all of you praying for us. We are humbled and blessed.

1 comment: