Sunday, April 15, 2012

You have to love Sunday! To be honest, it was a rough night. Tim was up from 4-5am with a lot of pain. Tim and I watch God's power in a thunderstorm. Allison and I rode to church. She was part of the praise team today. We decided singing God's praises in the midst of the storm was a slap in the Devil's face!!! You we both sang today with tears running down our faces. God is still good. On Christ the solid rock I stand! All other ground is sinking sand. God is holding on to us. We, as a family, could not do this without the community of God around us holding us up. We are waiting to see when we get the "GO" from Montreal. I will post that info hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim
    i know you lots of pain for you god loves you Tim Bosch and your family i know you are nice friend to me but i am read your blog everyday in the morning and night my heart is broken for you and your family too i wish you get better soon Tim you hate more surgery on your back and your arms too
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you all. "God's strength is perfect...." a beautiful song of truth: by Steven Curtis Chapman

    "I can do all things
    Through Christ who gives me strength,
    But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me;
    No great success to show, No glory on my own,
    Yet in my weakness He is there to let me know . . .

    His strength is perfect when our strength is gone;
    He’ll carry us when we can’t carry on.
    Raised in His power, the weak become strong;
    His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect.


    We can only know
    The power that He holds
    When we truly see how deep our weakness goes;
    His strength in us begins
    Where ours comes to an end.
    He hears our humble cry and proves again . . .

    His strength is perfect when our strength is gone;
    He’ll carry us when we can’t carry on.
    Raised in His power, the weak become strong;
    His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect.

    ReplyDelete