Monday, April 23, 2012

I got home from work to find Tim laughing with his friends and his grandma! Life is good. After supper I helped Tim shower in the garage. When he would get a little out of line I just shot the spray right at his face :) "I can take you mom with one arm in a cast and the other tied behind my back!" Thank the Lord for giving us a warped sense of humor!! You have to make lemonaide out of lemons :) We are still waiting on news for our flight on Thursday morning. I am praying that I can give that detail to God and just not worry about it. They are working on it. Thank you for the sweet notes! Thank you for the sweet texts!! Just when I want to scream God sends one of you to cheer us on! Just a FYI, Christopher Williams will be at Haven CRC 6 pm Sunday night. He was the artist that sang at the concert before we left for Tim's back surgery. After that concert Chris wrote a beautiful song about Tim. Wish we could be there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment