Saturday, April 21, 2012

One day at a time. Small baby steps. I tried to lower the dose of Tim's pain medications but he is too sore. Please continue to pray for the flight and transfer plans to Montreal. Last I heard, there are still not definites on the flight. It is still going through the insurance's red tape. Please pray for Tim's pain. I am sure this will not be easy on all his fractures to fly up to Montreal. Thank you for praying for our family as a whole. This is not easy on an of our four kids. They are all processing this. Shoot, Kev and I are trying to process this too! But, God is good!!! We know that we are just walking down the path that God has already laid before us. We can only see just the inches right in front of us, not the whole path. But God sees the path and the entire garden!!!! "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Ps. 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment